Thursday, October 16, 2008

I was Tagged

So thanks to Noel I get to think about all the things I do to annoy my family and friends. Luckaly I only have to come up with 6.

#1. I impose myself on people when I think I am helping.

#2. I make jokes when things aren't funny because I don't get nervous and don't know what else to do.

#3. I talk about sex way too much. Way too much.

#4. I show up with out calling first. If any one did that to me I would be in my p.j.s and my house would smell really bad and be really super dirty.

#5. I will say yes to anything and never follow up on it.

#6. I am the worst procrastinator in the world. And that really sucks most of the time because most things I know I could do really well if I ever tried. Oh well I will try tomorrow ;) !

1 comment:

The Metzgers said...

You are so great! Thanks for doing this.

background

Nielsen Famliy